Live More Intentionally
The turning of the calendar represents an opportunity for change. Who can resist a clean slate and a fresh start? This year I am determined to:
- Listen more, and do so more carefully
- Practice yoga every day – even a single pose
- Cut my cable (kind of late on this one)
- Start planning an epic trip
- Read War and Peace
- Write letters by hand
- Give others the benefit of the doubt
- Leave a smaller environmental footprint
- See more art
- Find reasons to celebrate
- Be kind
- Live courageously.
The year’s end is a poignant reminder of time passing, and time so precious. We miss loved ones who are no longer living on this planet. So we try to live each day with grace, gratitude and compassion – for ourselves and others.